The Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) is a structured 2-3 year program that has been designed to attract and develop young professionals from OFID’s Member Countries, and aims at equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed to meet the minimum requirements for OFID’s entry level professional positions.
The YPDP will allow participants to become acquainted with OFID’s operations and how the different departments/units contribute to the achievement of the institution’s overall strategic and operational goals. Based on an Individual Development Plan, YPDP participants should spend at least 50% of the duration of the Program in the home department/unit. Through this Program, participants will gain valuable on-the-job experience, and they will also benefit from a coaching/counselling arrangement as well as a wide range of relevant training and developmental opportunities.
Upon completion of the Program, a participant may be offered employment at OFID, based on job availability, OFID’s manpower needs and the outcomes of his/her performance appraisal reviews.
How to Apply
Complete and submit the online YPDP Application Form.
When you are applying, please keep in mind the following:
- Read instructions carefully, before starting to complete the form.
- Please note that fields marked with an asterix (*) are mandatory.
- DD = Day, MM = Month number, MMM = First three characters of month name, YYYY = Year.
- Where the selection list does not have the option you want to select, please type the information in the relevant Others Specify or Comments fields.
- When you have answered all questions in the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the form. This will transmit the information you have entered and register you as a candidate for OFID’s Young Professional Development Program.
- All applications must be completed in English
OFID will only accept and consider applications from qualified candidates who complete the official online YPDP Application Form before the deadline of April 10, 2017.