WebpageFX is seeking talented outside freelance writing professionals to write quality content and meet deadlines. This position is an excellent opportunity for versatile creative writers. If your writing and working styles meet our needs, we can provide a consistent stream of interesting assignments.
If you’re seeking a long-term freelance partnership, we’d love to hear from you.
- Assignments may range from blog posts to sales copy to longer, informative guides.
- Rates vary based on content type, word count, the amount of research required, etc.
- Freelance positions offer flexible schedules, rates, and projects and are work from home.
Writers across all industries are welcome. Several industries we actively recruit for include construction, technical, manufacturing, business, lifestyle, technology, and medical.
WebpageFX values writers who possess stellar communication skills, flexibility, and availability.
Our Writing Team Values
- Our philosophy: Learn something new every day. Always do your best. Dive into the writing process with purpose and passion.
- Our inspiration: Writing is like an extreme sport: No step is too small to notice, but the result is exhilarating.
- Our standard: Personal pride for the work we complete.
- Our goal: Complete projects on time and accurately. Be awesome writers and even better people.
- Our mission: To create well-written, thought-out, and engaging content. Understand the format and purpose of the given assignment. Know the right voice, tone, and information required to make the content successful. Polish with accurate research, proper grammar, and appropriate style.
If your application is considered, the next step involves moving through our paid “Writing Bootcamp.” The Bootcamp itself will take only a few hours. Then, you might be asked to complete several paid trial assignments. These assignments will allow us to get a feel for your writing and working style to determine if there’s a good match.
We need to see your resume, writing interests, and at least five sample written works (either PDF or web links).
- When filling out the form, please include your resume and writing samples by linking to the live content, your portfolio, or a hosting site with your documents. Please do not paste entire sample pieces into the sample field.
- When applying by email, please include a summary of topics and industries you enjoy or have experience writing about with your application.