Think you have an idea that could challenge our visitors and move Lesotho forward, we want to hear about it. We’re always looking for new content and there’s no way to get new content without new authors. At times you don’t really have to wait for an idea. Just aim at bringing our visitors a fresh perspective on a topic that resonates with you.
To cloud the truth, producing a piece of content takes work. We want your articles to be at best, and we’ll help you get there.
It’s also worth it. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients and publishers) will read your work, and also learn a lot through it- about writing, communicating your ideas, and even the topic you thought you knew so well when you started.
What we’re looking for
- You may submit a rough draft that we’ll polish up or a complete article. Original content gets a much higher priority and is automatically accepted.
- Before you submit, ensure that your piece:
- Offers a clear argument
- Has a voice. Be bold, thought-provoking, and human.
- Is written for the locals or an audience that’s located in Lesotho
What we publish
- Features (1,500 – 2,500 words). Rigorous content with clear illustrations.
- Articles (600 – 1,500 words.) Casual in tone and less-intensive posts.
- Mini-articles (500 – 600 words) Precise and sweet.
All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your contribution.
- Include a short bio and links to your social media accounts or website
- Please write in the ‘you’ voice as much as possible, then support your advice with personal experiences or stories.
- When you contribute content, you will get a byline and a short bio that includes links to whatever you’d like to promote. We’ll also share your posts on social media to reach as many readers as possible
- You can include links within you post but they should be relevant and helpful to our readers.
- We deserve the right to tweak your headline for great SEO, style or just to make it attention-grabbing.
- We’ll edit for content and clarity, doing our best to preserve your voice.
- Posts should be written in blog style, with short paragraphs and lots of white space. Including a few sub-headings is much appreciated.
- You can also include images with your posts.
- After publishing your article, please be active and respond in comments.