Maluti Mountain Brewery is the biggest manufacturer of quality alcoholic beverages and soft drinks in Lesotho. The company subscribes to world class quality standards in the manufacturing and distribution of its products. An opportunity exists for talented individual who wishes to develop career in this exciting industry as a Utilities Manager – Utilities & Brewing.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
The primary purpose of the job is to provide leadership, guidance and coordination in the execution of engineering and asset management systems and work practices in order to achieve plant reliability and quality objectives.
KEY RESULT AREAS & OUTPUTS
• Apply advanced/specialist knowledge of the utilities plant and process in these departments
• Maintain maintenance integrity
• Plan and implement maintenance priorities
• Manage maintenance performance and costs.
• Identification and engineering of plant and equipment changes necessary to achieve enhanced product equality
• Ongoing analysis and reduction of energy used throughout the Brewery
• Identification of cost effective technological advances.
• Support continuous improvement and implement production planning.
• Prepare and manage annual departmental budget.
• Facilitate multi-discipline team problem solving and decision making.
• Ensure a high standard of occupational health, safety, environment and housekeeping
• Optimise process performance
• Manage costs, usages and waste.
• Ensures good workmanship as per Engineering Standards
• Manage human resources
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• BSc Degree equivalent in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical or Mechatronics) with 5 years’ post graduate experience preferably in fast moving consumable goods (FMCG) environment.
KEY ATTRIBUTES & CHARATERISTICS
• Physically fit and mental alertness
• Strong maintenance background
• Self-starting, resourceful, energetic and hands on
• Achievement orientation
• Team leadership
• Directing others
• Mature disposition and flair for hard work
• Computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and serious candidates are requested to email their applications to email@example.com
Alternatively, hand-deliver at Maluti Mountain Brewery, P.O. Box 764 Maseru, Site 44 Lioli Road Industrial Areas.
Deadline for submissions: 03rd March 2017
Disclaimer: a) Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
b) The employment of successful candidate is subject to positive Security clearance