Women Deliver conferences are world-renowned convenings focused on gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women.
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will be the world’s largest conference on gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women. From keynotes to social enterprise pitches, workshops to film festivals, there will be countless opportunities to engage, gather inspiration, and build a more gender equal world.
Everyone deserves a seat at the table. Women Deliver is committed to making our conferences accessible to people across all geographies, ages, and backgrounds.
Our scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance. It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Economy Airfare
- Registration Fee
- Hotel Accommodation (days of conference only)
- Per Diem (days of conference only)
- Ground Transportation (days of conference only)
- Visa Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 19 APRIL 2018
Applications will only be open for 6 weeks and winners will be announced in September of 2018.