Tender number: MFT/01/2018-2019
The Ministry of Health; Mafeteng Government Hospital invites tenders from suitably registered Security Firms for provision of security services required at its premises at Mafeteng Government Hospital; Eight security guards ( that is four security guards at night and four security guards during the day), for the period of one year.
- Provide proof of modest mode of communication, e.g. Security Guards must have a two-way radio or cell phones.
- Attach Police (LMPS) certified copies of valid firearms licence
- The security personnel must wear uniform at all times, day and night.
- Provide certified copy of proof of insurance covering the Company’s employees.
- The security firm should take full responsibility for any theft or damage to Ministry of Health (Mafeteng Hospital) property arising out of the negligence of its personnel.
- The security firm must have a minimum experience of three years in operation.
- Provide at least three reference letters from recent clientele.
- Copy of a valid Tax Clearance Certificate at source.
- Copy of Valid Registration certificate (Form 2A) certified at source.
- Copy of Two-way radio licence from Lesotho Communications Authority at source.
- Copy of proof of insurance covering company employees certified at source
- Police Clearance of the owner/s of the company
- Technical solution
- Mandatory requirements adherence, and
- Most Economically advantageous tender/bid
The District tender panel reserves the right to cancel the tenders before submission/opening of tenders, postpone the tender submission/opening date and to accept/reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof. The panel is also not bound to accept the lowest or any bid.
Interested tenderers are required to obtain tender document at a non-refundable cost of M500.00 payable at Mafeteng Government Hospital Accounts section.
Sealed tenders, an original and four copies, bearing no identification of the tenderer must be deposited into DA Mafeteng’s Tender Box placed at Procurement Unit, in sealed envelopes marked “TENDER FOR PROVISION FOR SECURITY SERVICES FOR THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH-MAFETENG GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL” on or before 09th January 2018 at 12:00 noon. Tenders will be opened on the same day at 1430hrs in the boardroom DA Office Mafeteng.
The Government of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders for reasons that may be advanced.
All tenders must be addressed and delivered to:
MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT, CHIEFTAINSHIP AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS, P.O. BOX 82, MAFETENG LESOTHO.
For more clarifications please contact 22700008/22701608