CONSTRUCTION OF TEN (10) FOOTBRIDGES
|Footbridge Name (Span)||Location of Site||Site Visit Date||Assembly Point – Time|
|Mathuleng/Simeone (51m)||Khanyetsi||31st July||Nyakosoba Junction – 9:00hrs|
|Ramosebo/Letsunyane (18)||Ramabanta||31st July||Ramabanta Police Station – 14:00hrs|
|Mothibi/Ribaneng (21m)||Ketanyane||1st Aug.||‘Maletsunyane Falls Junction – 9:00hrs|
|Tseka/Pena Pena (42)||Pena||2nd Aug.||Tsolo Traffic Circle – 14:00hrs|
|Moiloa/Thetso (30m)||Morifi||3rd Aug.||Braakfontein Junction – 10:00hrs|
|Lethena/Mosetlelo (30m)||Makoae||3rd Aug.||Mt. Moorosi Roads Camp – 14:00hrs|
|Makhate/ Mahlahlathane (45m)||Qhalasi||4th Aug.||A2 – Qhalasi Junction – 10:00hrs|
|Mahloenyeng/Mauteng (39m)||Mahloenyeng||4th Aug.||Mahloenyeng Lodge – 14:00hrs|
|Mekateng/Nkopane (39m)||Moruthane||7th Aug.||A2 – Moruthane Junction – 9:00hrs|
|Sele/Rantolo (18)||‘Masemouse||7th Aug.||Malealea Lodge Junction – 14:00hrs|
2. Sealed Tenders are invited from eligible locally registered companies for the said construction works. The invitation is open to all Basotho contractors who are registered with the Roads Directorate and classified in Category E, and with the Building Design Services in Categories B and C and possess satisfactory experience in structural steel works and/ or construction of footbridges.
3. Compulsory site visits, at the tenderer’s own cost, have been organized from 31st July, 2017 to 7th August, 2017 (as stated in the table above). Any further details of exact locations of the proposed footbridges and site visits shall be available from the Roads Directorate head office. Also, a mandatory Pre-Tender Conference shall be held at the Roads Directorate head office on the 8th August, 2017 at 10:00hrs.
4. Tender Documents for each footbridge shall be available from the Roads Directorate’s Procurement Office – Ground Floor (Room G11), Moshoeshoe Road in Maseru – Opposite Brown’s Cash and Carry at a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Maluti (M500.00). The money for payment shall be transferred or deposited in the following A/C No.: Roads Directorate Operating Revenue Account, Account No. 021000067633, Swift Code: NEDLLSMX, Branch Code: 390161, Nedbank Lesotho.
5. All Tenders, in a sealed envelope and clearly labelled per “Instructions to Tenderers”, must be accompanied by a Tender Security of Five Thousand Maloti (M5,000.00) as stated in the Bidding Document. Also copies of valid Tax Clearance and Trader’s License Certificate certified at source should be attached to each Tender.
6. Tenderers should also attach to their Tenders valid Categorization Certificates.
7. The Tenders are to be deposited in the Tender Box situated at the ground floor, Roads Directorate head office in Maseru on or before 12:00 Noon on Thursday 31st August, 2017 for their opening in public at 14:30hrs of the same day in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who may choose to attend.
8. The Roads Directorate reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders for reasons that may be advanced.
Learn more from: www.rd.org.ls