Letšeng Diamonds invites interested and appropriately registered, Mokhotlong based personnel transport operators to submit Expressions of Interest (EoI) to be considered for the Transportation of staff to and from Letšeng Mine.
PRESCRIBED FORMAT FOR SUBMISSION
Interested companies or organisations are requested to submit the following documents, and in the following order:
• Covering letter duly signed by authorised representative, and Company profile
• Proof of valid company registration documents, tax clearance and VAT registration
• Proven prior experience offering similar services within Lesotho
• Proven experience in the public transportation industry
• Proven compliance to statutory requirements; insurance, permits
• Proven capacity to offer the full range of services envisaged under this contract
• Letter of reference from Bank for good financial standing
• Proven capacity to adhere to our safety standards including providing a vehicle with safety belts, a heater and should be fully compliant to Letšeng Diamonds vehicle inspections.
Letšeng legal requirements for vehicles contracted to transport employees and transport routes schedule can be obtained on the Letšeng Diamonds website and also at Letšeng’s offices in Mokhotlong and Maseru.
Submissions must be made in hard-copies ONE HARD COPY following the prescribed format, in sealed envelopes bearing no identity of the company, and marked “Expressions of Interest for Tender for Staff Transportation for Letšeng Diamonds”. The sealed envelopes must be submitted at Letšeng Diamonds house, Corner Kingsway & Old School Roads, Maseru or Letšeng Diamond Mine, Letšeng-la-Terae, Mokhotlong. The prescribed documents will be available at the same address from Friday, January 12 2018.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for submissions is Friday, January 26 2018 at 12h00
DISCLAIMER: Only shortlisted companies will be contacted. Letšeng Diamonds reserves the right to withdraw this tender at any stage without notice.