SHEARING SHEDS EQUIPMENT
NCB No: IFAD/ WAMPP/ C/ 3.1.24
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security through the Government of Lesotho has received funding in a form of a Grant and loans from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), Adaptation for Smallholder Agriculture Programme (ASAP), OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID), the Lesotho National Wool and Mohair Growers Association (LNWMGA) and the Government of Lesotho. The Wool and Mohair Promotion Project (WAMPP) which is collectively funded by the above donors intends to use part of these Funds for procurement of shearing sheds equipment.
- The Principal Secretary of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the following shearing sheds equipment
|Manual-operated sheep shearers||80|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures under the Government of Lesotho and procurement procedures under the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and freely get electronic bidding document from the Procurement Unit from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, or request a bidding document at email@example.com . If an eligible bidder chooses to collect an electronic bidding document He/ She may collect it at the following address:
Wool and Mohair Promotion Project,
Situated on Transformation Resource Center (TRC)
1 Oak Tree Gardens, Qoaling Road, Maseru Urban Area Plot No 12284-023
- Mandatory and additional Qualifications requirements are indicated below. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document.
- (a) Mandatory Requirements
- Tax clearance certificate certified from source.
- Traders License certified from Source.
- Bid Security or bid bond of M10, 000.00
5 (b) Additional Requirements:
- Licensed supplier with a minimum experience of three (3) years as a supplier, supported with copies of documents defining, legal status, place of registration, place of business etc., and written power of attorney to commit the Bidder;
- Proof of experience on contracts of similar nature and magnitude within the last three years (e.g. purchase order, copy of contract).
- Annual average turnover of two times the bid price supported by audited Financial Statements for the years 2014-2016
- Access to credit line equivalent or above the bid price issued by a registered financial institution;
- A pre-bid meeting will be held at the address below at 14:00 pm on 14 December 2017
- The tender box will be closed on the 9th January 2017. Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after Bid Opening. Bids must be delivered to the address given below. Electronic bidding shall NOT be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened at 14:00 hours physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address given below. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security indicated below or an equivalent in a freely convertible currency for each lot LSL10, 000.00. All bids must be sealed and clearly labelled “SHEARING SHEDS EQUIPMENT”.
- The address for Bid Submission and Bid Opening is:
Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security
P.O. Box 24
80 Constitution Road