TENDER ADVERTISEMENT FOR OBFC DISTRICT ROLL-OUT: EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE AND NETWORK INSTALLATION
THE MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry invites tenders from locally registered companies to provide furniture, equipment, cartridges and network installation for ministerial offices in various districts of the country. The Tender is divided into 5 lots with LOT 1 as Furniture, LOT 2 as Office Equipment, LOT 3 as Cartridges ,LOT 4 as Network Installation in 6 district offices and LOT 5 as Non-Office Equipment with some Electronic Appliances.
Bidders are allowed to bid for 1,2 or even all 5 Lots in accordance with their commercial licences for the different lots.
Tenders will be submitted no later than 18th December 2017 at 12:00 noon, and will be opened on the same day at 15hrs. Late tenders will not be accepted. Tenders will be submitted to the second floor of the L.N.D.C Phase 2 Building in the Tender Box situated next to the main ministerial board room on the same floor. The address is as follows;
Ministry of Trade and Industry
2nd Floor L.N.D.C Phase 2 Kingsway
P.O. Box 747
Tenders must be properly sealed and labelled according to the chosen lot. For instance;
“TENDER FOR FURNITURE” LOT 1
“TENDER FOR OFFICE EQUIPMENT” LOT 2
“TENDER FOR CARTRIDGES” LOT 3
“TENDER FOR NETWORK INSTALLATION” LOT 4
“TENDER FOR NON-OFFICE EQUIPMENT” LOT 5
A comprehensive Tender Document bearing all the details, requirements and specifications of the tender can be collected from the 23rd November 2017 to 2nd December 2017 at the procurement office of the Ministry after payment of a non-refundable fee of R100.00 for each lot in the accounts section of the Ministry.
The Ministry of Trade and Industry reserves the right to cancel this tender at any stage in the procurement process if so required and is under no obligation to award any of the lots on the basis of price alone.
- EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Other accessories and assisting/accompanying office equipment
- Price and other costs
- Quality performance
- Service delivery proposition (response time) and support
- Other requirements
- SITE VISITS for Network installation WILL BE ON THE FOLLOWING DATES AND TIME:
Mafeteng and Mohale’s Hoek and Quthing 28th-29th November 17 from 10am
Berea, Butha-Buthe, Mokhotlong,Thaba Tseka, Qacha’s Nek 28th Nov-01st Dec or 30th Nov -02 Dec 2017 from 10am. Bidders are expected to discuss and agree the site visit times with the Ministry if there are any challenges thereof. But Dec 2nd 2017 is the last day of the site visits.
- OTHER MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- A local company which is locally registered and trading locally with at least two years’ experience in the chosen lot.
- Must have at least two years audited accounts.
- Certified copies of valid tax clearance certificate and valid traders licences(certified at source) should be attached
- Be prepared to pay 5% source tax on all payments.