The above Temporary positions exist in the Packaging Department within Technical. These positions provide opportunity for a young and talented individual who wishes to develop a career in this exciting industry as a Temporary Operator.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
The primary purpose of the job is to safely operate Packaging machine/s, monitor and control the process to produce a consistent product of the right quality at optimum cost.
KEY RESULT AREAS & OUTPUTS
Operate packaging process
- Prepare for production
- Run and shut down the packaging machines
- Perform brand and Pack changes
- Carry out in depth cleaning
- Carry out machine lubrication
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
Monitor process performance
- Measure and record performance attributes
- Monitor and evaluate trends
- Initiate corrective action
Perform Autonomous Maintenance
- Prepare for maintenance tasks
- Conduct autonomous maintenance tasks
- Conduct breakdown maintenance tasks
Work in teams
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Contribute to self and team development
- Ensure Packaging efficiencies are achieved
- Ensure good trade quality
- Minimize waste
- Ensure all relevant IQMS parameters are achieved
- Complete 5 Why job cards
- Ensure general production housekeeping
Health , Safety and Environment
- Adherence to PPE policy and identification of unsafe practices
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Folk lift License will be an added advantage
- A working experience in FMCG Company will be an added advantage.
KEY ATTRIBUTES & CHARATERISTICS
Self-starting, resourceful, energetic and hands on Team player
Pleasant nature, and Willing to work weekends and holidays
Interested and serious candidates are requested to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, hand-deliver at Maluti Mountain Brewery, P.O. Box 764 Maseru, Site 44 Lioli Road Industrial Areas.
Deadline for submissions: 17th March 2017.