The above Grade ZC position exist in the Brewing Department within Technical. This position provide opportunity for a young and talented individual who wishes to develop a career in this exciting industry as a Technical Trainee
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
The primary purpose of the job is to ensure that trainees entering manufacturing have a core understanding of the critical aspects of packaging, brewing, engineering and quality on which to build further competence.
KEY RESULT AREAS & OUTPUTS
• Apply knowledge of the brewing process
• Apply knowledge of the raw materials used to make beer
• Apply knowledge of engineering support services
• Apply process engineering tools, techniques and procedures
• Operate brewing plant and process to best of operating procedure
• Clean and sanitize the brewing plant to best operating procedure
• Ensure brewing plant is in working order to best operating procedure
• Apply the manufacturing way principles and practices
• Facilitate problem solving and decision making
WORK IN TEAMS
• Communicate effectively in the workplace
• Contribute to self and team development
• Ensure a positive employee relations climate
• Manage and apply ALL HR practices
Structure of the Programme
• Plant and Process Training
• Understudying various Process Operators, Process Artisan, and Levels of Management
• Individual training needs as well progress will be assessed as time goes. The Traineeship will
depend on the incumbent’s effort and level of drive.
• Project work will also be used as a learning medium during this training period
MAINTAIN SAFE, HEALTHY AND RISK FREE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• Comply with Safety, Health and Environmental procedures and legislation.
• Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
• Adherence to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policy and identification of unsafe practices
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• B.Sc. in Microbiology, Process Engineering or Equivalent
• Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG) will be an added advantage.
KEY ATTRIBUTES & CHARATERISTICS
• Physically fit
• Team player
• Computer literate
• Ability to influence
• Ability to communicate with people of all levels
• Should possess a sense of responsibility at all times
• Good analytical skills
• Mature disposition and flair for hard work
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of a variety of statistical tools.
Interested and serious candidates are requested to email their written applications together with a detailed CV & certified copies of Educational certificates and passport must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, hand-deliver at Maluti Mountain Brewery, P.O. Box 764 Maseru, Site 44 Lioli Road Industrial Areas.
Deadline for submissions: 03rd March 2017.
Disclaimer: a) Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
b) The employment of successful candidate is subject to positive Security clearance