For August 2018, Machabeng College has vacancies for
- Teachers in the following disciplines:
- Physical Education & Sports Science
- Geography & History
- IT & Computer Science
Machabeng College is a fully accredited international institution of learning. The school is accredited by Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and Association of International School in Africa (AISA). It offers the British National Curriculum in the Lower School, IGCSE in the Middle School and then the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). It is open to all academically qualified students, regardless of religious affiliation or national origin.
Interested candidate should
- Demonstrate an understanding of international mindedness, respect for diversity in culture, be proficient in their subject of specialty, adhere to child protection code and show understanding that learners are central to a learning
- Show familiarity with current standards and indicators for schools accredited by CIS, NEASC and AISA that offer both IGCSE and IB Diploma
- Be critical thinkers who are proficient in the application of ICT as a teaching and learning tool, and,have high level of competence in child-centered teaching
Apply as soon as possible and enclose your CV, three (3) reference letters and certified copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also personally submit your application.
The deadline for receipt of application is Friday 15th June 2018.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.