TAX ADVISOR FOR TAX MODERNISATION IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT, PROCESS RE-ENGINEER AND SOLUTION
KINGDOM OF LESOTHO
LESOTHO TAX MODERNISATION PROJECT
Financing Agreement reference: 2100150038494
Sector: Tax Administration
Project ID No.: P-LS-KF0-003
The Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho has received financing from the African Development Bank towards implementation of the Lesotho Tax Modernisation Project (LTMP) and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for Tax Advisor to provide LTMP implementation support, training, re-engineering of all the affected processes and detailed design of the entire solution.
The services included under this project are as follows:
- Coordinate the entire LTMP implementation;
- Provide tax advice on how the LTMP can be implemented such that it adds value towards improving LRA’s collection efficiencies while making it easy and cost effective for the Taxpayers to comply with the Lesotho Tax Laws;
- Re-engineer relevant business processes;
- Revise and document affected Processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Develop the overall solution detailed design;
- Engage and manage sub-contractor and/ or service providers in order to ensure that at the end of the Project, the LRA has one effective inland taxes business model.
The above services are to be provided to LRA from November 2018 to November 2021
The Lesotho Revenue Authority now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Procurement Policy and Methodology for the African Development Bank Group Funded Operations, dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 08 June 2018 at 16:30 and mention Tax Advisor to LTMP implementation support, training, re-engineering of all the affected processes and detailed design of the entire solution.
Attn: Mr. Rakokoana Makoa
Lesotho Tax Modernisation Project
Lesotho Revenue Authority
Email: [email protected]