• Development, operation and maintenance of all It service, systems and infrastructure in order to fully satisfy the business strategy and objective.
• Installs and configures domain services.
• Receives system access forms from service desk and creates and updates account status as appropriate
• Installs and configures mail services.
• Creates user email accounts.
• Administers system accounts and groups.
• Monitors and maintains mail and domain services availability.
• Monitors system usage, availability and throughput.
• Performs fine-tuning of the servers and operating system for optimum performance.
• Configures, Monitors and maintains the backup system in liaison with the Security Administrator.
• Implements anti-virus security on all servers in liaison with the Security administrator.
• Receives and implements network compliance from the Manager.
• Installs and configures hardware and system software.
• Performs systems performance management.
• Performs hardware and systems maintenance
• Participates in the establishment and monitoring of the disaster recovery infrastructure.
• Participates in the business continuity plan testing.
• Research on configuration, deployment and monitoring of hardware and system software.
Qualification, Experience & Personal Attributes:
• BSc degree in IT, or any equivalent. 2years relevant experience in Information Systems. Driver’s license is a requirements
• Linux Professional Institutes Certification or equivalent
• Excellent System analytical and troubleshooting skills are mandatory
• Results Orientation
• Adaptability and openness
• Good communication skills
• Innovative and Creative
• Team Player
• Ability to take accountability and responsibility
Successful candidates shall sign an annual performance delivery contract: the results thereof shall form basis of continued existence of substantive contract.
Interested applicants should submit their consolidated curriculum vitae not exceeding a maximum of five pages to Human Resource Econet Telecom Lesotho, P.O. Box 1037, Maseru 100 or email to email@example.com on or before 31 March, 2017.
Candidates who have not been contacted by 13th April, 2017, should consider their applications not successful