BID REF NO.: 2017/18/DCE/02
PROJECT NAME: Supply, delivery and fitting of tyres.
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified suppliers for supply, delivery and fitting of tyres for yellow plant and tipper trucks of District Council Mafeteng.
Tender documents will be obtainable from Urban Council Offices, LSPP Building next to the New Post Office Mafeteng, from 01st August 2017, at a non- refundable fee of M1,000.00 (one thousand maloti only).
All prospective tenderers must attach to the tender the following documents:
- Valid traders licence certified at source
- Valid tax clearance certified at source
- Refundable bid security of 2% of the bid price (Bank guaranteed cheque or a letter from accredited Financial Institution endorsed with a revenue stamp)
- Power of attorney
- Copy of business profile.
Tenderers are expected to submit one (1) original tender document and Four (4) duplicate copies. The tenderer shall seal the original and each set of copies of the tender document in separate envelopes, marking envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES”. The envelopes shall then be sealed in an outer envelope and the outer envelope, bearing no identification of the bidder, shall clearly be marked: Supply, delivery and fitting of tyres for yellow plant and tipper trucks of District Council Mafeteng, Tender#: 2017/18/DCE/02, should be deposited in the tender box situated at LSPP offices next to the new Post Office, Mafeteng.
The closing time and date is 12.00 noon, on the 31st August 2017. Tenders will be opened on the same day at 2.30pm. Interested suppliers or their representatives are expected to attend the opening.
The tender process will be guided by the following indicative dates:
|ITT Issued||25th July 2017|
|Deadline for Clarifications||24th August 2017|
|ITT Close||31st August 2017|
|Tender opening date||31st August 2017|
|Evaluation and Contract award||04th September –09th October 2017|
|Contract Signing||16th October 2017|
|Contract Implementation||23rd October 2017 to 31st March 2018|
- District Council Tender Board, reserves the right to cancel the tenders before submission/opening of tenders, postpone the tender submission/opening date and to accept/reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Estimated quantities in the tender document are not binding to District Council Tender Board, Mafeteng.
- District Council Board is also not bound to accept the lowest or any bid.
For more information, contact Procurement Unit at the following numbers: +266 28700124