HOEDSPRUIT – STOCK CONTROLLER
SALARY R8000.00 LIVE IN
Game lodge outside Hoedspruit is looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory by issuing stock in and out.
Stock Controller responsibilities include stock GRV, stock issues, maintaining necessary reports and stock taking. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by limiting unauthorized access to stock leading to stock losses.
• Enter purchase details (stock) into internal databases
• Develop company’s inventory management system with the aim of minimizing stock losses.
• Ensure stock control department is well organized and controlled.
• Manage and maintain the company’s inventory including stock profiles and stock locations.
• Liaise with HOD regarding day-to-day stock control challenges and action corrections where needed.
• Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
• Responsible for daily recording and updating of all information pertaining to all stock received and stock issues for relevant departments.
• Ensure incoming supplies is receipted and managed appropriately.
• Ensure that inferior/damaged inventory that is not accepted is recorded and returned to supplier.
• Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
• Perform cyclic stock checks
• Maintain accurate written records for all relevant inventories in the form of standard month end stock control sheets
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
• Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
• Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Working knowledge of inventory management software, Panhospitality an advantage.
• Active participation in inventory audits
• Excellent organization skills
• Good communication abilities
To apply please forward the following:
Copy of CV
Copy of ID
Copy of drivers licence
Head and Shoulder Photo
Copy of qualifications and certificates
We at Savanna Hospitality Placements try our best to respond to all applicants, however due to a high volume of applications received, we will only contact candidates who meet the specific criteria as advertised in our positions. Should you not hear from us within 7 days please consider your application as unsuccessful