We are looking for an ambitious, driven and passionate English and Sesotho teacher, or either one of the two to join the Learn-It Program team in Mafeteng from May 2017.
Roles and Responsibility
- Teach & tutor English language and/or Sesotho to form E & D learners at the centre.
- To tutor English and/or Sesotho online to Lesotho and other Southern African IGCSE learners.
- Must attend the induction Learn-It training workshop.
- Must achieve 100% passrate each year in the subject/s he/she teaches.
- Minimum: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in English language and/or Sesotho, or Education in these particular subjects.
- Strong academic performance in COSC or LGCSE and tertiary level.
- 0 – 5 years work experience. Youth.
Send your CV, COSC/IGCSE and tertiary academic transcripts to email@example.com ;
We look forward to hearing from you.
Deadline: 7th April 2017, @17h00.