The Lesotho National Development Corporation is a government parastatal mandated to initiate, promote and facilitate the development of manufacturing and processing industries, mining and commerce in a manner calculated to raise the level of income and employment in Lesotho.
The Lesotho National Development Corporation is currently undergoing a realignment exercise which is meant to align the Corporation’s business activities with other international investment Promotion agencies. The realignment exercise will see the Corporation transform its internal structure to better serve its mandate and strategic plan.
The Lesotho National Development Corporation therefore requests submissions from local recruitment agencies to undertake the recruiting of General Manager’s for the four business units in the new Corporation’s structure.
The four business units are as follows:
- Lesotho Trade and Investment Promotion Agency unit
- LNDC Development Finance unit
- LNDC Property Development and Management unit
- LNDC Corporate Services Business Unit
Interested local recruitment agencies should adhere to the following requirements.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the recruitment field
- Referenced experience in the recruitment of senior management positions.
- Reference letters confirming recruitment of senior management positions from no less than 4 institutions/organizations and not older than 3 years.
- Valid company registration, Traders license and Tax clearance.
- Certified shareholding certificates of the recruitment agency.
Submissions from interested companies should be hand delivered to the office of the Chief Executive Officer at the Lesotho National Development Corporation Headquarters, Kingsway Road, Development House Block A, level 9
Deadline for submissions should be no later than the 8th March 2018 16:00hrs pm.
For further clarification, kindly contact Mr. Boitumelo Adam Human Resource and Administration Manager on 2231 2012 or alternatively email at email@example.com