DATA WAREHOUSE AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
KINGDOM OF LESOTHO
LESOTHO TAX MODERNISATION PROJECT
Financing Agreement reference: 2100150038494
Sector: Tax Administration
Project ID No.: P-LS-KF0-003
The Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho has received financing from the African Development Bank towards implementation of the Lesotho Tax Modernisation Project and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for consultancy services to review Lesotho Revenue Authority (LRA) Business Intelligence Strategy, development of the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Solution and its roll-out.
The services included under this project are as follows:
- Enhance Data Governance capability within the LRA
- Review and update the current data governance processes within the current organizational structure of the LRA;
- Provide advice on changes required on the current structures and design the structure required for the successful implementation of data governance within the LRA;
- Implement required automation and for reviewed data governance processes;
- Provide required tools to implement and operationalize the reviewed data governance processes;
- Provide documentation for all changes and SOPs for reviewed data governance processes; and
- Implement Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence within the LRA:
- Analyze the existing implementation approach for the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence and advise on possible improvements
- Analyze the designed Data Warehouse model and advise on the weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Work closely with the LRA team to implement the targeted Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence capability
- Provide advisory services on how to best operationalize the Business Intelligence capability within the LRA
- Develop and implement a training program for all categories of users, including the project team, the LRA staff and external users on developed Business Intelligence;
- Revise and document affected Processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Provide technical advice on the strategic adoption of Business Intelligence technology through-out the project.
The above services are to be provided to LRA from November 2018 to November 2021.
The Lesotho Revenue Authority now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Procurement Policy and Methodology for the African Development Bank Group Funded Operations, dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 08 June 2018 at 16:30 and mention Firm for review of LRA Business Intelligence Strategy, development of the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Solution and the roll-out.
Attn: Mr. Rakokoana Makoa
Lesotho Tax Modernisation Project
Lesotho Revenue Authority
Email: [email protected]