RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN CLERK AT KHANYA MEDICAL CLINIC
REPORTS TO : THE ADMINISTRATOR
- Coordinate on-going flow through the clinic process ensuring efficient and effective continuity, accurate completion of all required forms, greeting patients, verifying demographics and medical aid information and coordinating physician release.
- Collect co-payments and/or outstanding balances. Inform.
- Follow clinic procedure/protocol for the organization and maintenance of the patient demographics in the computer and maintain the order of all medical records (i.e. test results, retrieval, filling, creation, repair, etc.).
- Responsible for the development, initiation, tracking and completion of a charge forms by collecting and recording pertinent and accurate demographic information at the time of scheduling.
- Coordinate patient and non-patient inquiries and request.
- Proactively serve as a patient advocate by utilizing courteous and professional telephone etiquette at all times by answering the telephone promptly, reflecting a positive tone and speaking distinctly with poise, tact and assurance.
- Maintains the waiting area presentable at all times.
- Ensure comfort of all clients at all times
- Process medical claims.
- Accurate maintenance of patient register.
- Accurate patient sequencing
- Accurate maintenance of financial records and weekly submissions of records as outlined by the administrator
- Excellent diary maintenance.
- Verification of medical aids
- Timely processing of medical aids claims and comprehensive follow-ups.
- Creativity .
Diploma in Secretarial studies and Computer literacy.
Interested candidate must submit their applications, CV’s, certified copies of their certificates to the Clinic Administrator, Khanya Medical Clinic, PO Box 11559, Maseru 100 to this email addres: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th September 2017.