Transaction/Financing. Population S e r v i c e s I n t e r n a t i o n a l ( PSI) i n v i t e s
p r o s p e c t i v e Suppliers to compete for a, fixed-price contract to supply the following as applicable:
Provision of Hired Vehicles and Fleet Management with the following Components:
- The supply and delivery of 42 hired vehicles with a driver and fuel provided by PSI for the duration of the contract
- The vehicles will be invoiced on a flat rate that will be determined at negotiation stage
- The vehicles must have a mileage of no more than 50,000 km
- The vehicles should be under a motor service plan
- The vehicles should be insured under a comprehensive insurance from a reputable and registered broker for the duration of the contract.
- The service providers must have vehicles tracking system on all vehicles
- The service provider must manage all leased vehicles through a Fleet Management System
- The service provider should give PSI Fleet officers access to both the vehicle tracking system and fleet management system for review and audits
- The service provider should carry out a performance monitoring and reporting of of all leased vehicles on a monthly basis
- The service provider should submit a fuel monitoring report for all leased vehicles on a monthly basis
Please submit bids for the services specified per terms as described in Part II of this Invitation for Bids (IFB) No. IFB 10 /2017. This is an urgent requirement, and bidders are strongly urged to offer within their quickest delivery dates.
Closing date: 12 January 2018