Ministry of Public Works and Transport – Building Design Services (BDS) invites Tenders from listed Categories “C” Contractors (Builder’s Work) Registered with Ministry of Public Works & Transport (Building Design Services).
PROPOSED ALTERATIONS AND RENOVATIONS AT DCEO HEADQUATERS – MASERU
Tender Documents can be obtained from the Procurement Unit Office, Ministry of Public Works and Transport Headquarters Moshoeshoe Road, Maseru on payment of a non-refundable amount as shown on table below, in the form of Cash or Bank Guaranteed Cheque payable to the “Government of Lesotho; Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Building Design Services (BDS)”
The date for collecting tender documents is from Monday 04th September 2017.
- All prospective tenderers must attach to their tender, Copies of Tax Clearance Certificates and Trader’s License certified at the issuing organizations.
- All schedule Bills of Quantities and Annexure must be completed correctly and in full.
- Category “C” Building Contractors registered with Building Design Services.
- All prospective tenderers must submit a refundable bid security of M30, 000.00 in the form of Bank Guaranteed Cheque or a letter from Accredited Financial Institution endorsed with a Revenue Stamp.
|Item||Label on properly Sealed & signed Tender||Bid Security Amount||Eligibility||Non-Refundable Tender Deposit|
|1||Proposed Alterations and Renovations at DCEO Headquarters – Maseru||M30,000.00||Building Works Contractors -Category C||M 300.00|
- A margin of preference will be applied according to procurement regulations clause 12.(1):
- Tenders are required to submit as proof:
Proof of shareholders, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation while Sole proprietor – Proof from the Commissioner of Oaths.
- Proof of Identity – certified copies of Passports or Identity document
THE TENDER AMOUNT SHOULD BE INCLUSIVE OF 14% V.A.T.
A TENDER WITHOUT IDENTIFICATION OF THE TENDERER, PROPERLY SEALED, SIGNED AND ENDORSED “PROPOSED ALTERATIONS AND RENOVATIONS AT DCEO HEADQUATERS – MASERU” shall be deposited in the tender box situated at 1st floor Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Industrial Area opposite Browns Wholesalers.
A mandatory site inspection will be held on THURSDAY 21st SEPTEMBER 2017 at 10:00 a.m. – 11a.m DCEO PREMISES – MASERU.
THE CLOSING TIME OF THE TENDERS IS 12:00 HRS ON WEDNESDAY DAY 27TH SEPTEMBER 2017 FOR PUBLIC OPENING AT 14:30 HRS ON THE SAME DAY.
Contractor is requested to engage an electrical contractor category c registered with Building Design Services to work with a Building contractor to be awarded on this project as domestic electrical contractor.
A Building contractor must provide proof of registration, tax clearance, trader’s license all certified at issuing organizations and MOA as a proof of formal agreement that the two parties have agreed to work together in this project.
Additional information or clarifications of the Tender Document may be requested from the unit in writing by Tenders/Bidders not later than 6 working days prior to the tender submission deadline.
“THE GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO/TENDER PANEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL TENDER AND IS NOT BOND TO ACCEPT ANY TENDER WITH THE LOWEST PRICE OFFER”.
GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO – MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORT