FACULTY OF LAW
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC LAW
POST NO. 3510 – PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
The Department of Public Law seeks a qualified person to fill the position of Professor/Associate Professor with effect from 1st August 2018, beginning of the 2018/2019 academic year. Below are further details related to the position.
Minimum Qualifications and requirements for prospective candidates:
- PhD in Law or LL.D.
- Specialization in Public Law is an added advantage.
- Teaching Experience at a tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
Commencement: 1st August 2018, beginning of the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Answerable to the Head of the Department of Public Law.
- To teach public law courses or any other courses as may be determined by the Dean of the Faculty of Law.
- Supervision of final year dissertations.
- To teach and supervise post-graduate students.
- To conduct the necessary research.
- To undertake publication of academic papers in any field of law.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Type of Contract:
Permanent and pensionable for locals and gratuitable for Expatriates.
Information Required from Candidates:
Applicants are to address the stated qualifications and provide other information to assist the University to determine their suitability for the position. They should also quote the vacancy number of the post applied for, provide current CV’s (including telephone, telefax and e-mail) plus certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts and three typed references. One of which must be from the current or previous employer. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants should inform their referees to submit their references directly to the address below, before the stipulated closing date. References addressed “TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN” will not be considered as references. Application letters and references should bear signatures and must be addressed to: Director – Human Resources, National University of Lesotho, P.O. Roma 180, Lesotho or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving full applications for the position above is 27th July 2018. DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.