• Provide HIV Testing Services (HTS) to adults and children at the health facilities.
• Support outreach initiatives to systematically integrate Provider-Initiated Testing and Counselling and Client Initiated Testing and Counselling (CITC).
• Ensures that the HTS registers are completed correctly and timely.
• Support HTS at health facility and linkage of patients to care and treatment.
• Participate in technical and capacity building for Lay Counsellors.
Positions will be in Maseru as follows: 8 within tertiary institutions, 10 within factory clinics and 5 within men’s clinics
• University degree in Social Work or Pastoral Care & Counselling or any related field.
• Certification as HIV Counsellor & Tester.
At least two (2) years’ experience working in HTC service supervision.
Experience working with HIV non-governmental organization will be an added advantage.
Detailed job descriptions to be obtained from the EGPAF office.
Nothing in the above job descriptions restricts Management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should send certified copies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae and cover letter by 12:30 on Friday, 31st March 2017 to:
The HR Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, 30 princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, Maseru, Lesotho or electronically to:Lesothojobs@pedaids.Org
Contact no. Tell: 22311662 Fax: 2631272