Molumo Explosives (Pty) Ltd invites applications from suitably qualified Basotho candidates for the follming vacant position: Production Manager.
Plans daily production levers for the company and ensure that all equipment and supplies required by workers are available when needed.
•To plan organize, lead, motivate and control work assignments to achieve efficiency, productivity and the highest level of performance and morale in the safest practical manner.
• Manages day to day activities of the mine and its employees.
• Ensure that there is adequate staff that is correctly trained to operate all equipment used within the drilling operations
• Oversees the production process
• Ensures that the production is cost effective
• Ensures all safety measures. guidelines and regulations are being accurately followed and reports concerns to the client and shareholders.
• In collaboration with HR works with individual employees to handle problems. issues and work related questions to ensure that the employees can work in physically safe environment without additional stress
• Briefs employees as needed on changes in policies and production.
• Ensure safety, health and environment (SHE) standards set by client at the work place.
• Ensuring that the service delivery is in line with Molumo service Management model.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• BSC in Production/Operations Management or any relevant qualification.
• At least 5 years experience as a production manager (drilling/ mining) or relevant.
• A certificate in Drilling and Blasting
• Possession of Code B Driver’s license
• Be medically fit for the position
• Pre – employment medical testing required
COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must communicate effectively
• Must be able to make decisions.
• Must be an analytic thinker
HOW TO APPLY:
Application letters accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational/professional certificates should be hand delivered to Molumo Explosives Offices at Liqhobong Mine or emailed to: email@example.com on or before Friday. 10 March 2017.
Contact details: 2222 1363/58884110
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.