The above Grade FA positions exist in the Packaging Department within Technical. These positions provide opportunity for a young and talented individual who wishes to develop a career in this exciting industry as a Process Artisan.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
The primary purpose of the job is to maintain, repair, operate and optimize Packaging plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
KEY RESULT AREAS & OUTPUTS
MAINTAIN, REPAIR AND OPTIMISE PLANT AND ASSOCIATE DEVICES
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/systems plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems,
- Perform Line walkabouts
- Monitor process quality and correct deviations
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Contribute to team and self-development
OPERATE MACHINE AND EQUIPMENT
- Prepare for machine start up and run the machine
- Perform brand and pack changes
- Carry out machine shutdown and ensure machine is in working order
- Coach operators on machine SOPs and Asset Care practices
OPTIMISE PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE AND PROCESSES
- Interpret and implement production plan for the shift measure and record performance attributes
- Optimize usage of resources and
- Facilitate team problem solving
- Maintain and observe Energy Usages per machines and correct high deviations to Standards.
MAINTAIN SAFE, HEALTHY AND RISK FREE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Maintain 5S Practices in the work area and Work Shops
- Adherence to PPE policy and identification of unsafe practices
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 2 year experience.
- A working experience in Packaging Hall will be an added advantage
KEY ATTRIBUTES & CHARATERISTICS
- Physically fit
- Self-starting, resourceful, energetic and hands on
- Team player and Flair for hard work
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
Interested and serious candidates are requested to email their written applications together with a detailed CV & certified copies of Educational certificates and passport must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, hand-deliver at Maluti Mountain Brewery, P.O. Box 764 Maseru, Site 44 Lioli Road Industrial Areas.
Deadline for submissions: 17th March 2017.