• Receiving, verifying and filling of prescriptions
• Ensuring availability of drugs by delivering them to appropriate patients and service points.
• Orders, receives, stocks, and maintains inventory of drugs and commodities and ensures they are securely and appropriately store and utilized in such a way that expectations and stock- outs do not occur
• Assembles prescription packets for patients and groups (e.g. Community ART groups) Refills ART for stable HIV clients after successfully completing appropriate training course
• Measure adherence of patients on ART
Positions are in Maseru within a tertiary institution
• Diploma in Pharmacy Technology
• Registration with the appropriate regulation council in Lesotho
Must have at least 1 year of clinical work experience
Detailed job descriptions to be obtained from the EGPAF office.
Nothing in the above job descriptions restricts Management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should send certified copies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae and cover letter by 12:30 on Friday, 31st March 2017 to:
The HR Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, 30 princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, Maseru, Lesotho or electronically to:Lesothojobs@pedaids.Org
Contact no. Tell: 22311662 Fax: 2631272