Group Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank.
To rehabilitate customers in arrears in the pre lock-up categories and appropriately action allocated accounts via the various collections mediums with the aim of regularising accounts in order to minimize the forward roll into more serious delinquent categories.
- Timeous and adequate actioning of all accounts in terms of the Rehabilitation strategy.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements, to protect the reputation of the Group and to avoid legal action/sanction in respect of regulatory and operational compliance matters.
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance customer service.
- Timeously refer all insurance claims, retrenchments, disabilities, deceased, insolvencies, tracing matters and recommended repossession action to the Team Leader.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration, Business Studies or Equivalent
- Computing qualification will provide added advantage
- Two years or more general customer debt management exposure
- Computer literate
- Sound knowledge of Vehicle and Asset Finance Product.
- Sound knowledge of relevant statutory legislation.
- Good knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
- Ability to negotiate.
Closing date: 26 September 2017