Under the TARGET project, the incumbent will provide basic cleaning duties This position is based in Maseru and reports directly to the CITC Coordinator.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleans offices, kitchen, toilets and surrounding areas.
- Cleans the warehouse at least once a month.
- Cleans the PSI rented houses as required (e.g. before a new expatriate moves in)
- Prepares tea and refreshments for guests and visitors and for employees when necessary
- Maintains paper stock in bathrooms (e.g. paper towels, toilet paper, soap etc)
- Sweeps, vacuums and shampoos carpets, mops floor of the offices and reception area.
- Turns out lights and other pertinent electrical equipment and appliances at the end of the day.
- Reports burned out light bulbs, plumbing and other maintenance problems.
- Office supply and equipment replenishment
- Acts as a Receptionist when necessary.
- Clean the photocopiers and printer area regularly
- Ensure that the work area is clean and without unused furniture sitting around
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Willingness to undertake a variety of tasks and activities.
- Ability to communicate in English and Sesotho
- Strong interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter, resume/curricula vitae (CV), list of 3-5 professional references (with contact information, supervisory references preferred), and scanned copy of all academic degrees to PSI Lesotho by email at email@example.com. Only email submissions will be accepted. While all application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. The application submission deadline is 12:30 p.m. local time on Friday, 20th October 2017.