Partners In Health-Lesotho has vacancies for the following positions:
- Position: Multi-Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) Nurse X 2
Reports to: Nurse in Charge
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day high quality patient’s care for inpatients and out patients.
- Management of MDR TB/HIV patients. Sensitive TB inclusive.
- Proper monitoring of patients at PIH temporary houses
- Make requisitions for both drugs and medical supplies from central pharmacy.
- Conduct Mental Health screening amongst MDR TB patients.
- Provide psychotherapy to both in patients and out patients.
- To liaise with all institutions providing mental health care.
- Participate in the daily ward round, outpatient clinic and take proper note of the doctor’s orders.
- Minimum of Diploma in Midwifery and 2 or more years working experience
- Experience in the management of Multi-drug-resistant-TB will be an added advantage
- Willingness to work in remote areas of Lesotho
Applications and detailed CV’s may be hand delivered to PIHL offices at House 233, Cr Lancers and Caldwell roads, Maseru West or emailed to email@example.com not later than the 22nd September 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.