Proactively provide a readily available, service-focused, knowledgeable and experienced point of contact for new and existing personal market customers, acquisition of new business, as per set targets, and providing leads to Private Banking, Prestige Banking, Home Loans and VAF. Responsible for proactively canvassing and expanding on current personal market customer relationships by packaging and selling financial solutions that meet financial needs in the market. Ensure financial / risk / cost elements in the personal acquisition unit are managed effectively. Ensuring customer up-take of new (Launched) and existing products through presentations.
- Market and provide information on all Personal Banking products to customers.
- Provide a mobile primary point of contact to potential Personal Banking customers by identifying their financial/transactional needs and recommending suitable Banking solutions.
- Develop business opportunities by following up leads generated.
- Identify and follow-up on cross-selling opportunities.
- Complete all Account opening forms and submit to Branches for processing.
- Plan calling and sales activities to meet targets and increase portfolio profitability.
- Control daily, weekly, monthly figures of the mobile allocation individual tracking sheets.
- Network with other consultants and specialists from associated Group companies.
- Maintain relationships with branch sales and service teams as well as Retail Credit to ensure quick turn-around-time for optimal delivery of solutions.
- Maintain proper record keeping in terms of applicable legislation
- Monitor performance (sales against targets) of personal acquired by tracking all recorded sales and activity schedules. This includes identifying problems, e.g. sales results and schedules differing.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Good knowledge of personal market products (especially loan products) the processes
- Knowledge and understanding of market segmentation value propositions and customer profiles per micro-market.
- Knowledge of the country sales strategy.
- Knowledge of sales and service delivery benchmarks and standards.
- Knowledge of risk management principles, the credit process and lending criteria.
- Knowledge of the Financial Institutions Act.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the credit scoring process and lending criteria and the Credit Act and related processes.
Closing date: 16 September 2017