Vodacom Lesotho is seeking a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for marketing support on cost centre management, executing on appropriate events for marketing & brand and internal organisation campaigns.
- -Plan, project manage and implement effective, targeted, and innovative events and sales promotions to drive brand awareness and excitement, staff engagement, and positive brand affiliation.
- – Monitor and Coordinate the marketing cost centre/ budget, ensuring that all job carts/requisitions are aligned to approved budget.
- -Responsible for all Marketing related sponsorships/partnerships.
- -Plan and coordinate all promotional & branding items stock inventory and replenishment.
- -Compile weekly activity reports within own scope of work as part of departmental reporting to the Marketing and Brand Manager.
The successful candidate will be an analytical, innovative, customer obsessed with superior writing and presentation skills.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and also possesses the following skills:
- Time management
- Planning & coordination
- Problem solving
- Stress management
Qualifications and Experience
- A Marketing degree/ Higher diploma in Marketing, Event management, or Advertising
- 3 Years work experience in Marketing or related field
If you are seeking that next challenge and feel you could make a difference to our people and want to work for a strong purposeful company then this is your opportunity.
Please forward your application with Position and Area as the subject accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of educational certificates to: email@example.com
Closing date: 11 August2017
Should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.