Partners In Health-Lesotho has vacancies for the following positions:
- Position: Laboratory Technologist X 1
Reports to: The Head of Laboratory
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform tests and procedures as laid down in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and train others on the job.
- Undertake analytical tasks within tight turnaround times and assist junior laboratory staff working under their supervision.
- Implements QC/QA measures as per SOP and Quality guidelines
- Verifies and validates all test results
- Maintain proper inventory and stock of materials
- Maintain record keeping
- Participate in EQAS
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Science and 2 or more years working experience in the Medical Laboratory field
- Creativity and willingness to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is recommended
Applications and detailed CV’s may be hand delivered to PIHL offices at House 233, Cr Lancers and Caldwell roads, Maseru West or emailed to email@example.com not later than the 22nd September 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.