Hi Heroes! Happy New Year!
One of our major focus areas for this year is to push more storytelling into the web. Stories that depict our business environment, the job market or even stories that celebrate our locals. We definitely won’t know it all, however, as part of our community you can always tip us via email about what you think we can cover.
Check out these awesome job opportunities:
- Executive Director at Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Lesotho– 15 January 2018
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Adviser ( Volunteer) at VSO – 18 January 2018
- Accounts Receivables Accountant at CBS – 18 January 2018
- Telephony Consultant at Standard Bank, City Branch – 19 January 2018
- Branch Manager at Standard Bank, Mokhotlong – 21 January 2018
- Acquisition Banker at Standard Bank, Mafeteng – 21 January 2018
- Special Projects Coordinator at U.S. Embassy Maseru – 23 January 2018
- Executive Assistant at Peace Corps Lesotho – 26 January 2018
- Business Manager at Cuban Linx – 29 January 2018
- Senior Project Assistant at IOM Maseru, Lesotho – 31 January 2018
- Finance and Administrative Assistant at IOM Maseru, Lesotho – 31 January 2018
- Senior Graphic Designer at Koko Lesotho – Ongoing
- European Investment Bank African Internship Programme – Ongoing
- IT Specialist at Evoware Creative – Ongoing
- Graphic Designer at Evoware Creative – Ongoing
- Junior Graphic Designer at Multiplex Industries – Ongoing
Job Search Tip of the Week
It is the beginning of yet another new year, filled with new opportunities and challenges. Whether you are thinking of finding a new job or considering a career change to another field, the start of the year is a perfect time to improve your search.
Some may have left the job hunting spirit to burn with the festive and are at a crossroad and finding it hard to revitalize their passion. Here are a few tips to follow to make the best of your job search this year.
Your job search may have been successful, or not, in the previous year. Despite this, weigh in on what you did or didn’t do right. Look for lessons learned in the previous year to apply in this New Year. Read more on: 8 Tips To Improve Your Job Search This Year.