Basotho Intelligent and Creative Theatre Group – BICTG is concerned with changing lives of people by opening programs that will benefit the people in communities.
Currently application for programs for interested candidates who are willing to work under BICTG are open. BICTG will provide trainings for interested candidates. No work experience required but be familiar with the post below.
Basotho Intelligent and Creative Theatre Group – BICTG officially opens internships for the following programs.
- The candidates should be able to write scripts in the correct format that will be able to be understood by artists.
- Candidates must know the TAGLINE, LOGLINE, SYNOPSIS AND TREATMENT of the script.
- Candidate shall at least know how to write and read two languages Sesotho and English
- Candidates should be able to know how to use at least 3 different cameras
- Candidates must know different types of shots. e.g (Close up, Wide shot, Two Shots Over the shoulder, extreme close up ETC)
- Candidates must know how to read and write English and Sesotho.
- Candidates must know how to set camera for white balance.
Episodes / Film Editors
- Candidates must know how to used at least 4 editing software (Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, Corel Studio, Filmora, Premier Pro).
- Candidates must be able to balance Sound effects and pictures Quality.
- Candidates must be able to know how to convert with at least 4 editing soft ware.
- Candidates must be able to create his or her own logos
- Candidates must be able to use at least Adobe suit.
- Candidates must also be able to know how to use Photoshop.
Closing date: 28 February 2017