Catholic Relief Services is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Assistant for its office in Maseru Lesotho. Full job descriptions and qualifications can be obtained by request from: email@example.com subject JD Request – HR Assistant
You will provide comprehensive and timely information, clerical, and administrative assistance to meet specific HR service needs that support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will deliver quality support in your role, applying clearly defined HR processes, procedures and service standards.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration required. Additional relevant experience and completion of HR certification a plus.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in HR, preferably with an International or local NGO and knowledge of HR best practices and standards
- Experience with and knowledge of employment laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts, and practices. Sound understanding of the local labour law
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages, in particular Excel and Word. Hands-on experience with data entry into online databases and forms.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Strong customer service ethic and abilities
- Self-motivated to perform routine tasks independently and meet deadlines
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Sesotho and English
Interested Mosotho candidates should submit CV and cover letter indicating salary expectations, no later than 11 July 2018 at 17:00 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: HRA CRS LS.
No hard copy applications will be accepted.
Failure to follow instructions will disqualify your application
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.