POSITION TITLE: HIV CLINICAL NURSES FOR MEN’S HEALTH CORNER (12 position)
• Provide direct males care to: Sick males at Males corners and HIV- positive males.
• Provide technical support to their assigned facility to ensure HIV, PMTCT, and TB prevention, care and treatment and ADH services are integrated and of high quality.
• Assist in providing basic IEC material, conduct health education talks and counselling for PMTCT, TB and HIV/AIDS to males in the health facility.
• Submit monthly summary reports to the EGPAF PITC and ADH HIV services Senior Officer and nurse- in charge/ Senior Nurse at their assigned facility regarding their clinical and programmatic activities.
Positions are in Maseru men’s clinics
• Diploma in Nursing and midwifery
• Registration with the Lesotho Nursing Council as a Nurse Mid wife
• Postgraduate qualification in HIV/ AIDS will be an added advantage.
Experience in working with males
Must have at least 2-5yrs clinical work experience in providing HIV comprehensive services and TB services.
Male nurses are preferred
Detailed job descriptions to be obtained from the EGPAF office.
Nothing in the above job descriptions restricts Management’s right to assign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates should send certified copies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae and cover letter by 12:30 on Friday, 31st March 2017 to:
The HR Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, 30 princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, Maseru, Lesotho or electronically to:Lesothojobs@pedaids.Org
Contact no. Tell: 22311662 Fax: 2631272