- To drive and manage the profitable delivery of a proactive, value adding sales, solution and service platform through digital channels in order to grow and retain high-value business.
- To leverage and optimise resource capacity and market potential within the Business Centre.
- To manage operational risk for PBB channels within the regulatory and compliance framework of the Bank.
- To maximise PBB growth, retention and profitability targets for the Digital Channels.
- Strategic project planning, process design, solution testing management, solution approval, stakeholder management and overall governance of PBB Digital Channels
- Monitor and manage the performance of PBB digital channels as determined by customer value propositions, the competitive environment and business strategy
- Lead efforts to analyze, design, and document requirements for new solutions and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Review and prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution in coordination with channel managers.
- Responsible for creating/ updating documents required as part of the business process lifecycle (Statements of Work, business requirements, Product Descriptions, User Acceptance Testing test scripts, Use Case and process documents, etc.).
- Obtain stakeholder buy-in for proposed digital solutions – business case & presentation preparations, NPC (New Products Committee, Head PBB, etc.) approvals, stakeholder engagement.
- Ensure the highest level of user experience in all eChannels.
- Deliver integrated banking applications/ solutions with a key focus on self-service with rich engagement and supported by strong functionality.
- Define optimal processes of all existing and proposed digital channels solutions.
- Define test conditions.
- Develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Ensures testing issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with channel owners to identify required changes.
- Communicates required changes to development team.
- Identifies and documents process deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Perform and ensure that the Project Management Lifecycle of any given project is completed i.e. Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control and Closure in conjunction with the PMO office and PBB Special Projects.
- Proactively identify and re-assess the required decision making, problem solving and/or evolving changes in the project (present or future) as the demand/ situation progresses.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations on the respective project’s investments, requirements, performance and deliverables.
- Identify and analyze the respective project’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Facilitate meetings and discussion as needed during the project lifecycle.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Communicate and apply project standards
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Business-related and/or Information Technology related degree
- Experience in preparing and motivating credit applications for arbitration purposes.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, cost control and sales management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and value propositions for all Business Banking segments and Standard Bank Group Company product and service offerings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of business economics and the current business economic environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the project management life cycle
- Knowledge and understanding of generic sales principles and practices to manage and optimise retention and growth within the PBB.
- Knowledge of general banking practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of multi-level products available to Standard Lesotho bank customers and pricing structures.
- Knowledge of competitor product offerings, channels and operational and marketing tactics.
- Understanding how to extract and apply information to the CRM (customer relationship management) strategy (extraction and monitoring of the call reports and customer value chain analysis).
Closing date: 17 March 2017