Under the general supervision of the Administrative secretary in the National TB Program the driver / Admindtrative Assistant will be responsible to transport the NTLP staff and the SATBHSS project staff to all areas of work and assist with administrative work and clerical services for Project implantation unit.
Scope of Work
- Management of staff leaves for all project staff by keeping up to date records(Leave register)
- Logistical Management of all necessary stationary and consumables by making sure procurement is always timely and efficiently distributed
- Mainitance of mail register for incoming and outgoing correspondences internal and external
- Filling of documents, Memos, contracts and leave forms
- Ensure there are efficient and functional office equipment and management in terms of servicing and contract management
- Responsible for photocopying when necessary
- To transport NTLP and project staff in a safe and efficient manner at all times, through strict adherence with specified driver schedule and timetables and all statutory driving regulations.
- Check safety of vehicles on daily basis by checking tyres, fuel and faults that can be managed.
- Update log books of vehicle on daily basis for proper recording of mileage and ensures that all journeys are properly authorized.
- Secure vehicles’ equipment and ensure that the vehicle is securely parked with locking devices at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicle assigned to him is regularly maintained and serviced.
- Maintain an extremely high level of personal hygiene and appearance at all times, as well as maintain vehicle in an excellent state of cleanliness at all times.
- Deliver and collect messages and documentation as requested by office in order to support efficient daily operations of the office.
- To assist in the production of documents and photocopying when required.
- To assist administrative Secretary with registering and dispatching of letters/documents.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Business administration
- At least one year office work experience
- At least two years’ experience as a driver
- Be able to speak and write English
- The applicant should be a law abiding and respectful person
- The incumbent should have a minimum knowledge of personal hygiene and should have an understanding of cleanliness towards him/herself and the vehicle
- Should be prepared to work long hours, over weekends and holidays whenever necessary.
A competitive salary will be offered as per Kingdom of Lesotho norms for public officers and World Bank guidelines
Interested and suitability qualified candidates should forward their applications personally or electronically indicating the advertisement and position on the subject line of letter and envelope together with detailed curriculum vitae indicating work experience, current remuneration and copies of testimonials (day time telephone contacts, names and telephone contacts of 3 referees to reach the undersigned not later than April 7, 2017) to:
Ground Floor, Room G03
Ministry of Health
Corner Constitution & Linare Roads
Kingdom of Lesotho
Further information can be obtained from the following during office hours [08h00 to 16h30 local time]:
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.