Centre for Impacting Lives (CIL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of District Coordinator. The position will be stationed at Mohale’s Hoek.
Supervises day to day activities of project ensuring smooth implementation at district level.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree in Social Work or Equivalent social sciences
- Training and facilitation skills
- Experience working with NGOs in the field of OVC care and support
- Ready to live in or already residing in Mohale’s Hoek district.
- Effiective written communication skills, time management, can demonstrate attention to detail, initiative and reliability.
Applications letter including detailed CV, certified copies of relevant qualifications and reference letter should be hand delivered to:
The Admin Officer
Centre for Impacting Lives
Plot 121, Opposite Blue Lagoon Guest House
Ha Lekhooa, Maseru
Closing date: 17 March 2017