DEVELOPMENT OF E-TAXATION SOLUTION AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION
KINGDOM OF LESOTHO
LESOTHO TAX MODERNISATION PROJECT
Financing Agreement reference: 2100150038494
Sector: Tax Administration
Project ID No.: P-LS-KF0-003
The Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho has received financing from the African Development Bank towards implementation of the Lesotho Tax Modernisation Project and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for consultancy services for the development of e-Taxation solution and its implementation support.
The services included under this project are as follows:
- Gather detailed business requirements relating to e-taxation;
- Design a detailed e-taxation solution;
- Develop the e-taxation solution and ensure its full integration with other Lesotho Revenue Authority (LRA) solutions;
- Fully test the solution and develop the necessary test reports;
- Implement online services solution to process registration, filing, payments, refunds and TCC;
- Incorporate the pre-population of returns during filing periods, into the solution;
- Revise and document affected Processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Implement online Taxpayer education programmes; and
- Provide necessary train-the-trainer to the users.
The above services are to be provided to LRA from November 2018 to November 2021
The Lesotho Revenue Authority now invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Procurement Policy and Methodology for the African Development Bank Group Funded Operations, dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 08 June 2018 at 16:30 and mention Firm development of e-Taxation solution and its implementation and support.
Attn: Mr. Rakokoana Makoa
Lesotho Tax Modernisation Project
Lesotho Revenue Authority