The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites Basotho consultancy firms to conduct a study to find out reasons for low voter turnout in Lesotho. The study is expected to be carried out over 6 months.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 09:00am to 16:00 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON-Refundable fee of M2 000.00 (two thousand maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
- Financial capability (Provide current bank statement for three months and letter from the bank as an assurance that the supplier will be financed, for incapable suppliers)
- IEC is not bound to lowest price
- Prices should include VAT for suppliers who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT Registration Certificate)
- Attach relevant valid Trading License certified from source.
- Attach copy of a valid Tax Clearance issued from source.
- Attach certificate of shares from the Registrar of Companies
- The price should be quoted in Maloti currency.
- The specifications should be written in full on the supplier’s quotation.
- Attach filled in certificate of bona fide tendering.
- Provide certified copies of National Identity Documents of shareholders and directors.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the suppliers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30 noon, Monday 10th September 2018 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “Consultancy for low voter turnout”.
For further information, relating to the above information please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 – 22 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398