Public Officers’ Defined Contribution Pension Fund secretariat is inviting applications from the qualifying Lesotho nationals for the position of Clerical Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible to Administration Officer.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent plus 2 year working experience
- Computer literacy is a requirement
- Experience in pension fund / Insurance industry is an added advantage
- Possession of a drivers license is added advantage
Main purpose of the job
The incumbent is responsible for providing clerical and admistrative service to members of the fund and employees of the secretariat.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
Interested candidates may submit their application and curriculum vitae, name of 2 referees, and certified copies of educational certificates to:
Finance and Administration Manager
Public Officers’ Defined Contribution Pension Fund
4 Bowker Road, Alliance Office Complex,
Pension Fund House, 1st Floor
P.O. Box 14395,
Tel: 2231 30 88
Deadline: 08 September 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.