To maximise ROE for the bank by providing exceptional service to business clientele in Lesotho: Internal – it requires continual interaction with all business units in pursuit of service excellence to business clientele. External – continual interaction with all stakeholders in business fraternity. Requires knowledge of relationship management in business banking and credit processes.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification: Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Banking experience in a similar role.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Monthly reporting on business banking performance.
- Development and implementation of business banking strategy and annual business plan.
- Supporting other business units of the bank.
- Initiating and providing feedback on Business Banking Human Resources development.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
- Drive an Increase in average balance of specific portfolio of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities (e.g. Call reports, 32 Day Deposits, Fixed Deposits) as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business
- Achieve rate target on both fix and linked mix for the business.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients
- Convert identified leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan.
- Define a portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis, providing innovating new value propositions and focusing on new as well as cross sell opportunities.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects.
- Keep up to date with financial and economic developments to inform and support clients and provide clear analysis for all business processes and documentation to develop the business.
- Improve business decisions to enable innovative product development by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information). Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition and trends in the market.
Closing date: 01 September 2017