Exciting Career Opportunity – Business Analyst Graduate Trainee (Customer Operations)
We are one of the most recognizable brands in the world, we are admittedly obsessed with delivering a flawless customer experience, as if that’s not enough, we spend our entire time helping people stay in touch with one another. Once you are here, you will find the freedom to be yourself and the inspiration to do your best.
In the quest to build a talent pool and afford career opportunities to the Youth of Lesotho who are fresh graduates, ambitious and innovative, Vodacom Lesotho is seeking a Business Analyst Graduate Trainee responsible for collecting, interpreting and studying data to reveal ways to improve the business across various touch points and functions within the department.
– Identify and interpret patterns and business trends especially variance analysis.
– Continuously develop new tools for monitoring, tracking and reporting purposes.
– Make recommendations about the methods that can be used to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
– Communicate the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
– In the report, offer several potential solutions, such as a new business process, training method or technology; or employee or departmental changes.
The successful candidate will be an analytical, innovative, customer obsessed with superior writing and presentation skills.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and also possesses the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Process-oriented Customer experience
- Stakeholder engagement
Qualifications and Experience
- Business Management Degree/related field or Bcom Management Qualifications.
If you are seeking that next challenge and feel you could make a difference to our people and want to work for a strong purposeful company then this is your opportunity.
Please forward your application with Position and Area as the subject accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of educational certificates to:
Closing date: 13th April 2017
Should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.