- To acquire new high value business for Business Banking in order to grow the business and achieve profitable growth.
- To ensure effective on-boarding of new Risk Groups and optimal product penetration.
- To ensure that Enterprise Banking clients are migrated to digital channels
- To build and maintain good working relationship between business banking clients and the bank in the designated area
- Ensures optimal product penetration on acquisition of all risk groups.
- Ensure clients adopt and use digital channels
- Executes the acquisition sales strategy to enable and achieve the required growth within the Business segment.
- Understand the region in order to identify new business opportunities to achieve required sales targets.
- Utilises business intelligence to effectively plan activities around leads provided, and targeted opportunities to ensure that all customer interactions are professional and value adding.
- Drives the Personal and Business Banking interplay, in partnership with Private, Prestige and other Personal Market segments to attain referrals and acquire potential business.
- Creates a comprehensive deal pipeline to support acquisition targets.
- Introduces the customer to the relevant specialist areas (e.g., Bancassuarance, Payments and Collections, Liabilities, Acquiring (Cash and Card), Corporate Card and Lending Products) to effectively provide relevant and holistic financial solutions.
- Provides effective relationship management aimed at optimising customer profitability and value to the bank.
- Interacts and liaises with customers with the purpose of providing or requesting information to assist in deal execution / gathering critical information for the bank.
- Explains credit procedures, qualifying criteria and expected turnaround times to customers in order to ensure that their expectations are being managed.
- Has a deep understanding of customer’s business through regular interaction with customer at their place of business.
- Effectively manages queries and customer feedback through adoption of Service Ethos principles.
- Monitors and manages (in collaboration with internal business partners) the delivery of service in line with service level agreements, standards and turnaround times within the Enterprise Direct.
- Implements the business segment value proposition by on- boarding customers that meet the turnover and potential operating income criteria
- Adheres to applicable legislative, regulatory and compliance risk requirements (e.g., National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act, etc.)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance (CA will be an added advantage
- Experience in Business Banking
- Sales & Service experience
Interpreting Finacial Statements
Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting
Customer & Client focused innovation
Driving delivery of results
Closing date: 21 January 2018