For August 2017, Machabeng College has vacancies for Teachers in the following disciplines:
- First Language English (Language and Literature)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and ESL
- History and Geography
- Fine Arts and Creative Arts (with Digital Media proficiency)
- Music Instructor (Part-time)
- Chemistry, Biology and Science
- Physical Education and Sports Science
Machabeng College is a fully accredited international institution of learning. The school is accredited by Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and Association of International School in Africa (AISA). It offers the British National Curriculum in the Lower School, IGCSE in the Middle School and then the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP). It is open to all academically qualified students, regardless of religious affiliation or national origin.
Interested candidate should
- Demonstrate an understanding of international mindedness, respect for diversity in culture, be proficient in their subject of specialty, adhere to child protection code and show understanding that learners are central to a learning institution.
- Show familiarity with current standards and indicators for schools accredited by CIS, NEASC and AISA that offer both IGCSE and IB Diploma qualifications.
- Be critical thinkers who are proficient in the application of ICT as a teaching and learning tool, and have high level of competence in child-centered teaching methods.
Minimum Requirement: First Degree
A Master’s degree or above and a combination of any two of the above subjects will be an added advantage.
Apply as soon as possible and enclose your CV, three (3) reference letters and certified copies of your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also personally submit your application.
The deadline for receipt of application is Friday, 31st March 2017
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.